VersaBuilt’s VersaWash is a chip mitigation system for the VersaCart, Mill Automation System, and Lathe Automation System that improves automation cycle efficiency and results in cleaner completed parts on the table. Because the VersaWash uses water to remove coolant and chips, completed parts are cleaner when placed back on the VersaCart. Moving the chip cleaning step from inside the CNC to outside the CNC means the CNC can get back to cutting parts sooner, increasing productivity.
The VersaWash includes an adjustable drip tray to minimize the amount of coolant that drips onto the floor during automation processing. A built-in hinge mechanism means the VersaWash can be swung out of the way to maximize operator access to the CNC table during setup or maintenance.
- Part and jaw chip removal and cleaning for continuous automation
- Attaches to VersaCart for easy operator and robot access
- Hinge system allows the VersaWash to swing out of the way giving the operator better access to the CNC table
- Water pump filter ensures only chip-free water is used to clean parts and jaws
- Plug-n-play support in the Mill Automation System and Lathe Automation System – no programming needed
- Extendable splash guard to prevent coolant puddles on the shop floor