- Robot and CNC workholding that work together to provide enhanced capabilities
- For milling and turning applications
- Multiple operating modes provide the greatest flexibility to automate virtually any CNC machined part
- Lowest setup time of any CNC automation workholding
- Seamless first op to second op part transfers
- Can be loaded by a Robot or hand loaded by an operator
- Supports ID and OD clamping
CNC Automation for Universal Robots
VersaBuilt Robotics continues to release new products specifically designed to work well with Universal Robots. Most of these products are UR+ certified. All of these products are fully MultiGrip™ compatible.
- Haas NGC & Legacy Communication Kits allow your Universal Robot to control your Haas NGC or Legacy CNC directly without additional appliances. These kits are designed to be simple and have limited features to facilitate quick integration between Haas CNCs and Universal Robots.
- Robot2CNC appliance allows Universal Robots to communicate with a variety of CNC controllers. URCap is provided to simplify setup and communication. Robot2CNC is more flexible and more powerful than VersaBuilt Robotics standalone Haas Communication Kits and provides a universal communication interface between Universal Robots and multiple CNC models. Currently supported CNCs include:
- Haas NGC & Legacy
- Okuma Mills
- Fanuc Focas 2.0+
- Universal Door Opener for CNCs provides a simple and easy way to open CNC doors that don't already have automatic operations. VersaBuilt Robotics Universal Door Opener comes with a URCap and easy to follow instructions to get up and running quickly.
- MultiGrip™ workholding for Universal Robots provides enhanced capabilities for CNC machine tending applications