MultiGrip Jaws work exclusively with the MultiGrip Vise and are available in a variety of configurations to suit almost any part. MultiGrip jaws feature the patented MultiGrip Vise Interface on bottom of the jaws. The MultiGrip Vise Interface allows a MultiGrip Vise to capture, index and secure the jaws and part without any fastners and with outstanding repeatability.
On the front of the MultiGrip Jaws is the MultiGrip Gripper interface. A robot equipped with a MultiGrip Gripper can use the MultiGrip interface to capture and secure the MultiGrip Jaws as a part gripping and transfer tool.
- Change vise workholding in seconds by operator or robot
- Repeatability of 0.0008” or better with MultiGrip Vise
- No indication of MultiGrip Jaws necessary after change over for most applications
- Precision manufactured using 5-axis CNC
- 6061-T6 aluminum for lightweight and durability